- Can Cleveland Overcome Offseason Issues to Challenge in the AFC North
- How Will Colts coach Frank Reich Move on From Carson Wentz?
- Can the Colts Overcome Another Quarterback Change?
- How Can Zac Taylor Take His Team Back to the Promised Land?
- Can the Bengals Repeat Their Success in 2022/2023
- Can Baltimore Compete with the Bengals in the AFC North?
- Can the Cowboys Finally Make a Playoff Run in 2022 / 2023?
- Is Russell Wilson the Edge Denver Needs to Lead the AFC?
- Can the 49ers Overcome All the Offseason Controversy
- Can the Chargers Finally Win in the AFC West in 2022/2023?
Despite Buffalo's Running Game Super Bowl 57 is in View!
Buffalo Bills +610 : Odds to Win Super Bowl 57
With only two months out until the start of the NFL season, we’re giving you guys our first team preview: the Buffalo Bills. It’s been a long and slow rebuild for the Bills, and the team came within minutes of heading to the AFC Championship. If it weren’t for a Travis Kelce touchdown in overtime, the Bills would have faced the Bengals with the chance to head to the Superbowl. Who knows what would have happened against the Rams!
With the loss of Tyreek Hill, the Chiefs offense may take a step back this year. Buffalo has a chance to assert itself as the true class of the AFC, and is a .........
Welcome back NFL! It’s never too early to get excited about the return of the NFL season and we’re just over ten weeks out from Week 1. It seems like just yesterday the Los Angeles Rams won the Super Bowl over the Cincinnati Bengals on their home turn at SoFi Stadium. It’s been another eventful offseason for the NFL, and with just over two and half months left, we could see some more fireworks before the opening kickoff./p> Remember when Tom Brady briefly retired? It seems like a distant memory now but the undisputed GOAT is back and ready to compete for his record eighth Super Bowl ring. He’ll do so without Chris Godwin to start the year and with Todd Bowles taking over head coaching duties from Bruce Arians.