- How the Coronavirus is Effecting Sports Game
- Houston Astros Stealing Signs?
- You Can Pick Your NFL Winners. Here's How
- Today in Sports History: July 25, 1961.
- Los Angeles Rams Strenghts and Weakness
- New England Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses
- Who Is Going to Win the Super Bowl 2019
- Roots of the Rose Bowl
- The Effect of Athletes on Us and Our Country
- YouWager: An Eye on US Betting
The recent outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, or coronavirus, has brought the entire world to a standstill. The disease is reported to have effected at least 173,000 people across the globe, while also claiming 7,019 lives so far.
The virus has effected people in over 140 countries, bringing about several changes in everyone's day-to-day lives. Governments around the globe have issued a general notice which lays out certain measures that would help prevent the spreading of the disease. People have been advised to limit public gatherings, for which reason several events have been canceled.
Sporting events that were scheduled to take place during this season have either been called off or postponed. Here are some of the major sports.........