- How the Coronavirus is Effecting Sports Game
- Houston Astros Stealing Signs?
- You Can Pick Your NFL Winners. Here's How
- Today in Sports History: July 25, 1961.
- Los Angeles Rams Strenghts and Weakness
- New England Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses
- Who Is Going to Win the Super Bowl 2019
- Roots of the Rose Bowl
- The Effect of Athletes on Us and Our Country
- YouWager: An Eye on US Betting
When it comes to individual standings and team win probabilities in NFL football, FiveThirtyEight's formula is quite simple-but pure genius.
Have You Heard of FiveThirtyEight?
The stat analysis website ‘FiveThirtyEight’ focuses mainly on opinion poll analysis. This involves a public survey or a human research survey, which is conducted in the form of a few questions in the right sample population.
With the help of their poll analysis, FiveThirtyEight publishes blog posts on economics (like the forecasted support of the healthcare reform), politics (like polling aggregation forecasts), and sports (like NFL football forecasts.)
Interesting Facts This website and its owner Nate Silver are best known for their expertise .........