- How the Coronavirus is Effecting Sports Game
- Houston Astros Stealing Signs?
- You Can Pick Your NFL Winners. Here's How
- Today in Sports History: July 25, 1961.
- Los Angeles Rams Strenghts and Weakness
- New England Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses
- Who Is Going to Win the Super Bowl 2019
- Roots of the Rose Bowl
- The Effect of Athletes on Us and Our Country
- YouWager: An Eye on US Betting
New England Patriots Look like in the Run up to Super Bowl 2019
With many strengths and relatively few weaknesses, the Patriots are undoubtedly one of the most successful teams in the NFL, having won 16 AFC East titles during 18 seasons starting 2001 without losing a season. They have secured 126 wins between 2003 and 2012; the highest number of win in a ten-year period. They remained undefeated throughout 2007 and had the longest winning streak in NFL history that lasted from October 2003 till October 2004.
The Patriots may have won the AFC East and earned second seed in the AFC but they also endured five losses to non-playoff teams. This has raised many questions.
It is definitely ......
On February 3, the New England Patriots will play their third Super Bowl in as many years. They will expand their record Super Bowl appearances to 11. Tom Brady is seeking to create history by becoming the sole six-time winner of the Super Bowl, a title that was denied to him last year when Philadelphia beat New England.
On the other hand, the Los Angeles Rams are appearing for the first time since their last Super Bowl loss in 2002 to Tom Brady and company. They will certainly want to exact revenge after having waited for so many years to return the compliment. The Rams are the young sensations led by the coaching genius Sean McVay. Their powerful offensive line will rely heavily on Todd Gurley and ...