Last Chance to Bet on Monday Night NFL Football

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Denver Broncos

This Monday will be the last Monday Night Football game of the season, and it should be a good one. The 11-3 Cincinnati Bengals take on the 10-4 Denver Broncos. Both teams are in first place in their respective AFC divisions. The only thing is, both teams’ star QB’s will not be playing; Andy Dalton for the Bengals, and Peyton Manning for the Broncos (Manning is listed is doubtful, Dalton is out).

Denver will be at home, and they are a 4 point favorite. They are -185 with the money line, and the Bengals are +160. The over/under is a low one at 40 points. The ESPN Football Power Index has Denver winning this game with a 53.9% chance. This is an interesting game for Denver because if they win, they will have roughly a 75% chance to earn a first round bye, but if they lose, they will have about a 25% chance to miss the playoffs entirely. I think Denver can hold up without Manning much better than Cincy can hold up without Dalton, so I think Denver wins this game and by more than 4 points.

Being at home a loss would be more devastating to them, so those are some other reasons I think they come out with a big win. But then again, Denver lost to Oakland at home, and are coming off 2 losses in a row. In the three wins before those two losses, one win was in OT and the other win was by just 2 points. It’s worth noting that the Bengals are 7-0 against the spread as the away team and 3-0 ATS as the underdog, and 11-2-1 overall ATS.