- Los Angeles Rams Strenghts and Weakness
- New England Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses
- Who Is Going to Win the Super Bowl 2019
- Roots of the Rose Bowl
- The Effect of Athletes on Us and Our Country
- YouWager: An Eye on US Betting
- Sportbet Great Betting in the US
- Advantages of Using Online Sports Betting Sites in the USA
- Florida’s Amendment 13 and Why People Should Vote NO
- The Georgia Peach
Did the New York Yankees evolve from the Baltimore Orioles franchise, or did the NY Yanks begin their franchise as the NY Highlanders; both may be true as there are two schools of thought on this. For years I thought the NY Yankees, or the” Yanks” began in 1901 in Baltimore, a precursor if you will to the Baltimore Orioles of today, but now, halleluiah I see the lite.
The Baltimore Orioles of today actually began as the Original Milwaukee Brewers in the Western League which eventually became the American League. They played in Milwaukee from 1894-1901 after which they packed up and moved South- West before the 1902 season to St. Louis and became the Browns. Moving once more they traveled North-East to Baltimore and became the .........